The High Resolution Camera based Colour Sorter
SPECTRUM S-4001 PRISMA series CCD Camera based Colour Sorters are a result of colour sorting machinery manufacturing experience of over two decades, at SPECTRUM INDUSTRIES. The S-4001 PRISMA use advanced digital 2048 pixel CCD Line Scan Cameras that produce a very high resolution image of the object.
The machine has LED Solid State Lighting that provides High Intensity long life stable lightning.
Large Format Lenses with digital automatic LED backlights are employed to ensure highest quality imaging of the product, which is also displayed on a 15” Colour LED TFT screen, for online viewing and monitoring of the product. The resultant data is compared with pre-set parameters, to reject the defective product using ultra-fast, long life, custom designed pneumatic ejectors.
The S-4001 PRISMA has the ability to detect and reject over 200,000 objects/minute with a defect size of even 0.025mm sq.
The S-4001 PRISMA is fully computer controlled with automatic calibration and self-check procedures.
Instant change over from one product sort to another is possible, using pre-stored sorting Algorithms.
- High Resolution 2048 pixels CCD Cameras.
- LED Solid state high intensity long life stable lightning.
- On-line live visual display of product being sorted on 15” Colour LED TFT screen.
- Ultra-fast long life pneumatic ejectors with response time of 1ms and life of up to 5 billion cycles.
- Automatic cleaning of viewing area by wiper system.
- Automatic online calibration with self-check procedures.
- Fully computer controlled.
|Pressure||7 Bar(100 PSI)|
|Consumption||15-50 Ltr/sec(32-110cfm) approximate depending on the rejection rate.|
|Air Quality||Free of Oil, water and dirt|
|Voltage||230 V A.C. Single Phase|
- Available in capacities ranging from 1 to 12 ton per hour.
- In View of Improvements in design, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.